Anchor Point is looking for an early childhood educator to join our family. We are looking for a person who is passionate about teaching littles and helping them grow each day.
Responsibilities for the lead teacher include creating and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum, developing relationships with children and families, and working together with other staff members as well as creating a safe, nurturing and loving classroom environment. Anchor Point is a new center based school with lots of opportunities to grow in your career while creating a positive work environment and a caring place for children and families to come and learn.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Associates degree or Child Development Associate Certification
- CPR / 1st Aid certification or be willing to get it within the first 30 days
- A love for teaching tiny friends
- Hard worker with a positive attitude and drive to learn more
- Experience working in a preschool setting
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Greenwich, RI 02818: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Snow Days
- Simple IRA with up to a 3% company match
- Healthcare Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee child Discount
- Focus on work life balance
- Low child to teacher ratio in all classrooms
- High end furnishings in the classrooms
- Professional environment
- High end Education
- Supportive Administration
- Continuing education Opportunities beyond state requirements
Please send your resume to email@example.com.